1 red onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves crushed
1/2 pound sliced Button Mushroom
2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
15 ounces canned tomatoes, diced
1.5 cup Red WIne
1 cup Chicken Stock
1/2 tsp Rosemary
2 tsp teaspoon Oregano
Salt and Pepper
1 whole chicken cut in 1/16th
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoons Extra frying light Oil
1) Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil until Caramelized
2) Add wine and chicken stock and simmer and reduce for 15 minutes.
3) Add tomato and seasonings.
4) Dredge chicken in flour and brown pieces in 2 tablespoons olive oil until golden.
5) Transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish, cover with sauce.
6) Bake at 375 for 30 to 45 minutes till chicken is ready